Our professional legal videographers use the latest digital capture and editing equipment to add powerful video components to your case. We can also assist with video playback and display, whether you need courtroom playback, video depositions or large-screen presentations for a jury trial, we have the staff to deliver your video service needs.
Video services include:
- Video Depositions
- Documentary Services
- Settlement Videos
- IME Videos
- On-site Inspections
- Legal Video / Transcript Synchronization
- Picture-in-Picture Production
Travel can be one of the most expensive – and exasperating – aspects of practicing law. For your next out-of-town deposition or client meeting, skip the airport delays, canceled flights and lost baggage by utilizing our legal videoconference suites. With the latest, most reliable equipment plus a dedicated, tech-savvy team, Professional Reporters can connect you to your next meeting, interview or deposition. Our legal videoconference suites can host groups of almost any size from intimate 2 or 3 person interviews to group calls that can comfortably accommodate more than twenty participants. Conference suites are available in our Tulsa, Oklahoma City or Fayetteville offices and our staff can help secure convenient videoconferencing locations in cities across the country.
- Advanced, secure and reliable teleconferencing
- Considerable savings over travel for routine interviews and depositions
- Flexible spaces to accommodate groups of almost every size
- Legal videoconferencing suites available in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Fayetteville and in major cities across the country